- Macro flash bracket and other macro tools for OM-D users
- A bigger, better diy turntable for stereo or product photography.
- More on building a better moth trap
- Control box for a focus rail, and other stepping motor-driven camera moving devices. The program.
- New control box for a focus rail with many other options
ribblem on Experiments using LEDs as a fl… ribblem on Experiments using LEDs as a fl… Volker Bartheld on Experiments using LEDs as a fl… Ian on Experiments using LEDs as a fl… ribblem on Experiments using LEDs as a fl…
Tag Archives: stereo
Sometimes, in order to take stereo photos of larger objects, you need a bigger turntable. Also, a bigger turntable makes it easier to incorporate the lighting on its surface. It is always best to take a stereo pair in such … Continue reading
I was slightly surprised to learn from some people who have viewed some of my posts on Facebook and here, that they can view 3D photos designed for parallel viewing by “crossing their eyes”. First, let’s be clear, there are … Continue reading