I am a ‘retired’ university professor. A biologist by training, my professional expertise lies in the area of electrophysiology and biophysics. My time is now spent travelling, taking photos, driving absurdly fast cars and building improbable bits of kit. I live part of the time in the Tarn, France, near a small village called Penne. I have a website at www.petermobbs.com where you can see some of the photos I have taken of the butterflies, other insects and the landscape around Penne.
- Macro flash bracket and other macro tools for OM-D users
- A bigger, better diy turntable for stereo or product photography.
- More on building a better moth trap
- Control box for a focus rail, and other stepping motor-driven camera moving devices. The program.
- New control box for a focus rail with many other options
petermobbs on New control box for a focus ra… Halil Hakan Ertug on New control box for a focus ra… Volker Bartheld on Experiments using LEDs as a fl… ribblem on Experiments using LEDs as a fl… petermobbs on Experiments using LEDs as a fl…